Thursday 10 December 2009

Pretty Vacant

Ride 5 of 100

I needed to ride, a promised ride with a good friend had to be cancelled much to mine and hers annoyance, my reputation for playing the Makin card remains intact much to my shame.

Anyway, stuff got sorted and I got out the door with enough daylight left to give me some much needed UV, the trails were heavy with drying mud, hard work to keep on top of the gear.

Didn't see a single soul for the first hour, which was odd but nice, "This is Religion" pumping away in my head, kick started a mental list of all the songs John Lydon had ever written, must have been another hour or so before I stopped for a breather and a drink, sitting back and feeling the rays on my face and then nothing (turned itself inside out).

Probably only a handful of seconds but enough to release the white noise in my ears, turned for home, happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment