Wednesday 6 January 2010

Trying to get home

Ride 17 0f 100

Decided to try an exclusive off road way home as I'd had enough of car issues by the end of the day, started out just fine but after a mile or so of slogging away at the 2-1 ratio my back was breaking, got off to push and sunk to my shins in powder again, ah, thats why its so hard.

More snow falling, almost a blizzard now and I'm starting to get disorientated, decided to head for the trees to try and get some shelter, this is ridiculous, I'm less that three miles from home on the outskirts of a major suburban city and I'm getting lost !.

I see a dog walker coming towards me and my bearings are restored, minor panic over and I'm away again, looking for the shortest route home now as this isn't actually much fun, I've been outside for 45 minutes and now I'm getting cold.

Everywhere is monochrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment