Wednesday 17 March 2010

Mr Positive

Ride 54 of 100

Set off at 7, nice warm(ish) morning, slightly hung over from last nights red wine but nothing that wont shift after a few head clearing spit and snots.

Over the canal and look down to see two dudes on cross bikes and baggies pedaling to work, next a mtb'r coming towards me, through the woods and over the motorway and two more lads on mtb's pass by me.

Up the river towards hanging bridge and a girl on a mtb, WTF is going on, normally I only see dead people on this route !, over the bridge and out towards Northenden, a couple of older guys on work bikes, a guy on a fixie complete with uniform of rolled up jeans and white T shirt, big grin as he passes me.

Turn to head for work and over the next 10 miles I must pass at least another dozen folks on bikes.

Sat at work now with toasted peanut buttur filled muffins, big glas of OJ and large mug of tea, best of all I have nowt to do all day and I get to leave early to do all that again.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment