Sunday 14 February 2010

Tunnels and Bridges

Ride 34 of 100

I lost count of the number of tunnels and bridges I rode under today, a longish ride with a 50/50 split of off and on road, upping the saddle time now in preparation for the summers races.

Lovely sunlight in me eyes for the first half, and for once the wind on my back for the second half, 2 bananas, a cliff bar (are they getting smaller ?) and 2 litres of Nuun helped me keep my legs spinning.

Lots of small hills to struggle up in memory of Marco, I didn't do him proud but its the thought that counts.

I pod makes life easier, a bell on the bars helps in the politeness stakes, new windstopper jacket works just great in these low temperatures.

7 Jays

3 Buzzards

a flock of long tailed tits

1 litre of Rego, 1 glass of beer, 1 glass of Prosecco (in keeping with the Italian theme for the day)

No comments:

Post a Comment